2019-20 New Enhancements to MySchoolBucks
Pearl River School District is welcoming all back with new enhancements to MySchoolBucks®!! Most families already use MySchoolBucks® for meal payments and School Store items such as class trips, prom, etc.
Enhancements for the 2019-20 School Year:
ONEPAY Savings Pass – offers a one-time annual fee option to SAVE YOU MONEY!
What is OnePay?:
- Annual savings pass offers reduced program fees when using MySchoolBucks for meal and school payments.
- Allows user to pay program fees upfront from their checking accounts, with unlimited payments for 12 months.
- Offers the choice of two program fee payment packages: Single Student for $12.95/year or the Family Plan for $26.95/year.
- The next time you log in, under "My User Profile" Click the "Update Membership" button and select the OnePay option suitable for your family (Single Student or Family)
- Once this is paid, you will not have to pay another program fee on electronic check payments made through MySchoolBucks for the next 12 months!
MySchoolBucks Mobile App - See the MySchoolBucks Mobile App at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYpxP0cpU4
Enrollment is easy! If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just log in and click on School Store. If you don’t have an account follow the steps below:
1. Go to MySchoolBucks.com and register for an account.
2. Add your students using their school name and student ID.
3. Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
MySchoolBucks School Store
The MySchoolBucks online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases. Parents can check cafeteria balances & purchases, receive low balance alerts, set up automatic payments;, and pay for school-related items.
Parents may deposit money into their child’s account through the online payment system or by sending in cash/check with their child to school.
Please note that upon leaving the district, no refunds will be issued for accounts below $10.00. If you are moving out of the district and are eligible for a refund, please contact 620-3833 or email@example.com.
Convenience: Available 24/7 on the web.
Efficiency: Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
Flexibility: Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
Secure: MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
General information and transaction fees
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school lunches, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on the new link to Store. If you are not currently enrolled,
follow these easy steps:
1. Got to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for a free account.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
3. Add your student(s) using the school name(s) and student id(s).
4. Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
If you have any questions on how to use MySchoolBucks:
Online: Visit www.myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQs
Phone: Please call 1-855-832-5226.
For additional information or questions, contact 620-3833.