Welcome to Facilities Management
Pearl River School District's Office of Facilities Management oversees operations for custodial, maintenance, grounds, and environmental compliance for the district's eight buildings and a campus that totals over 90 acres. In addition, the department manages the life cycle process for general maintenance and capital bond projects, including discovery, planning, funding, implementation, and sustainability. The office is also responsible for the internal and external mail services for the entire district.
Both management and staff are committed to the health and safety of all students, staff, and community members, as well as to providing an effective and efficient environment for academic learning, athletic programs, and extracurricular events.
June 30, 2021 Lead in Water Testing Results
Office of Facilities Management
Assistant Superintendent for Business
Director of Facilities
Office of Facilities Management
135 West Crooked Hill Road
Pearl River, NY 10965
Facilities Use Request
The Pearl River School District is now open to accept facility use requests for both indoor and outdoor facilities. It is required that all organizations have proper COVID-19 protocols in place at any event scheduled.
Our buildings' outside areas and fields are valuable assets and many civic and community groups use them for meetings and events. We are glad to accommodate these groups whenever we can. Please click the following link to reserve a space: Facility Use Request
Policy 1500-Public Use of School Facilities
Policy 1500-R.1-Public Use of School Facilities Regulation
Policy 1500-R.2-Facilities Use Fees
Pesticide Application Notification
New York State Education Law Section 409-H, signed into law in July 2001, requires all public and nonpublic elementary and secondary schools to provide written notification to all persons in parental relation, faculty, and staff regarding the potential use of pesticides periodically throughout the school year. The Pearl River School District is required to maintain a list of persons in parental relation, faculty, and staff who wish to receive 48-hour prior written notification of certain pesticide applications. The following pesticide applications are NOT subject to prior notification requirements:
- a school remains unoccupied for a continuous 72-hours following an application;
- anti-microbial products;
- nonvolatile rodenticides in tamper resistant bait stations in areas inaccessible to children;
- nonvolatile insecticidal baits in tamper resistant bait stations in areas inaccessible to children;
- silica gel and other nonvolatile ready-to-use pastes, foams, or gels in areas inaccessible to children;
- boric acid and disodium octaborate tetrahydrate;
- the application of EPA designated biopesticides;
- the application of EPA designated exempt materials under 40CFR152.25;
- the use of aerosol products with a directed spray in containers of 18 fluid ounces or less when used to protect individuals from an imminent threat from stinging and biting insects including venomous spiders, bees, wasps, and hornets.
In the event of an emergency application necessary to protect against an imminent threat to human health, a good faith effort will be made to supply written notification to those on the 48-hour prior notification list. If you would like to receive 48-hour prior notification of pesticide applications that are scheduled to occur in your school, please fill out the Pesticide Application Notification Form.
Please feel free to contact the School District pesticide representative at: 845-620-3999 for further information on these requirements